Thank you for your interest in the Experiential
Education Initiative (EEI) internship program! Please read the following
information carefully before submitting the application.
Eligibility into the EEI internship program is
based on the following criteria:
- Applicants are between the ages of 19 and 30.
- Applicants have a documented intellectual disability.
- Applicants are referred through a service provider (such as a
transition coordinator, social service agency, etc.),that will provide a job
coach and support as needed throughout the internship.
- Agree to the following dates/expectations of the internship:
- November 9: Application due
- November 13-24: Pre-interview tour with
- November 28: Interview with your service provider
- December 11: Decision notification
- January 19: Pre-orientation for all accepted interns
- January 22: Orientation
- Internship runs January 22, 2018 – May 5, 2018
- 20-30 hours onsite, including performances
- Wednesday afternoon classes
Please upload evidence of your intellectual disability
(such as an IEP, a diagnostic assessment, etc.) and a current a resume. Please email any questions or comments to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org.